Anti-pollution and maximum protection of the working environment. It allows spraying, in automatic and in-line, of varnish products on mouldings, picture frames, valances, matchboards, door and window elements, etc. Perfect internal visibility. Variable speed feed with inverter. Stainless steel tanks, easy to clean. Exhauster to convey and expel filtered air outwards. Microprocessor touch screen control system. Management of gun intervention time programmable independently. Spraying with 6 low pressure guns positioned in three coating stations (pumps and guns not included).
Makor Iride 206
- Universal and unique, suitable for application of many coating products, width up to 200 mm
- Standard vats in stainless steel, Moplen (non-stick) on request
- Front access for product recovery vats
- Different types of product circuit configurations are available up to 6 guns in function contemporaneously
- High efficiency filtering cabinet, thanks to high filtering surface